Since we began this blog nearly two years ago, we have collaborated every few months on a group post to which we all contribute. So far the topics of these posts have been ours, but we’d much rather have them come from you. For our next group post and, we hope, for subsequent group posts, we’d like you to ask the questions.
What burning questions or concerns do you have about libraries, librarianship, and librarians?
- For us to address
- For us to investigate
- Or that you’d like to toss out to the Lead Pipe readership
We’re also interested in hearing your ideas for any of our future posts:
- What topics would you like to see in future articles?
- What are we doing well?
- What would you change?
- Is there anyone you would like to see publish a guest post?
- Who would you nominate as a new regular Lead Pipe blogger?
We’re strong believers in the power of constructive criticism, so don’t be easy on us — be honest. Chide us, challenge us! Please send your questions, suggestions, and any other thoughts to us by Wednesday, September 1, and we’ll have our responses for you in our September 15 post.
Feel free to use any of these venues to talk back to us:
- Comment on this post
- Tweet it – http://twitter.com/libraryleadpipe
- Facebook us – http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-the-Library-with-the-Lead-Pipe/88022844848
- Use the contact form – http://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/contact-us/
- Contact any of us directly. Our contact information is in our bios, which are linked at the right of the screen and on the authors page.
We look forward to hearing from you!