Current Editorial Board
- Ian Beilin is Humanites Research Services Librarian at Columbia University and Adjunct Assistant Professor of History in the McGhee Division of the School of Professional Studies, New York University.
- Jaena Rae Cabrera is an Adult Services Librarian with the San Francisco Public Library, specifically at the Excelsior Branch. Outside the library world, she may be found searching for the best coffee in the city, or hanging out with her cat, Gizmo.
- Ikumi Crocoll is the Manuscripts and Special Collections Librarian at the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR). Outside of her job, she enjoys singing (especially early music) and indulging her Anglophile tastes (ex.: 19th century British literature).
- Nicole Cooke is the Augusta Baker Endowed Chair and an Associate Professor at the University of South Carolina. When not teaching online or traveling, she loves a good audiobook (mysteries and psychological thrillers) or Netflix binge while working on some type of crafty project.
- Ryan Randall is the Instruction Coordinator and Faculty Outreach Librarian at the College of Western Idaho. When not at a library, he’s likely to be exploring cities through those other bastions of culture: local record stores & coffee shops.
- Denisse Solis is the Interim Digital Collections Librarian at the University of Denver. She enjoys spending time exercising, running, traveling, napping, eating good food, and spending time with loved ones (especially her cat, Murphy).
- Kellee Warren is the Instructor and Special Collections Librarian at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). She enjoys anything that will allow her to creatively express herself, and she really loves pugs.