Current Editorial Board
- Ian Beilin is Humanites Research Services Librarian at Columbia University and Adjunct Assistant Professor of History in the McGhee Division of the School of Professional Studies, New York University. He leaves New York City for library conferences but not for much else. When not at work or with his family, he’s most likely looking for records in thrift shops and the few record stores that remain in the city.
- Ellie Collier is a Discovery Service Engineer with EBSCO. When not at work she is probably playing board, card, or video games or reading feminist critiques of them and/or their culture and communities.
- Amy Koester is the Youth & Family Program Supervisor at Skokie Public Library. When not librarianing, she is probably enjoying culture podcasts, space opera, or cooking.
- Sofia Leung is the Learning Studio Librarian/Coordinator at the University of Kansas. In her spare time, she can be found hunting down good food, reading (sci-fi, fantasy, YA, “literary” fiction, memoirs) with my cat, or exploring new places.
- Bethany Messersmith is the Information Literacy Librarian at Southwest Baptist University. In her spare time, she drinks exorbitant amounts of tea, thrifts, and dabbles in interior design.
- Annie Pho is an Undergraduate Experience Librarian at the University of Illinois at Chicago. When she’s not librarian-ing, she can be found riding her bike around the city and hanging out with her cats.
- Ryan Randall is the Instruction and Outreach Librarian at the College of Western Idaho. When not at a library, he’s likely to be exploring cities through those other bastions of culture: local record stores & coffee shops.