- Brett Bonfield is the director of the Collingswood (NJ) Public Library, a part-time library science PhD student at Rutgers, a wedding officiant, a barefoot runner, and a certified yoga teacher. He likes podcasts, serial commas, and baseball analysis.
- Ellie Collier is a Research Instruction Librarian at Moravian College. When not at work she is probably playing board, card, or video games or reading feminist critiques of them and/or their culture and communities.
- Erin Dorney is the outreach librarian at Millersville University Library in PA, where she markets and promotes library initiatives in addition to mentoring impressionable interns. Outside of work she can often be found poking aimlessly around in the woods and sending postcards through the mail.
- Emily Ford is currently the Urban & Public Affairs Librarian at Portland State University. When not working, she’s probably riding her bicycle, practicing yoga, cooking, eating, or thinking about food, or spending time with four-legged friends.
- Gretchen Kolderup is a library evangelist, teen advocate, and ambassador for YA literature. She is the head of Teen Services at the Bronx Library Center (a branch of the New York Public Library) and was formerly the first Teen Services Librarian at the New Canaan (CT) Library. A patron once described Gretchen’s job as being “in charge of having fun,” and she takes that responsibility seriously. Gretchen blogs at Librarified.
- Hugh Rundle is Information Management & Kew Librarian at the City of Boroondara in Melbourne, Australia, and is Lead Pipe’s first Antipodean member. When not haranguing prospective ALIA board members Hugh can be found at political party meetings or buying history and pop science books he never seems to have time to actually read.
- Micah Vandegrift spends his days investigating copyright, digital scholarship, and open access as Florida State University’s first Scholarly Communications Librarian. He also can’t shake a former academic interest in cultural criticism and pop/sub-culture studies, which leads to lots of music, movies, and magazines. Micah reads 1-2 books a year.