- Brett Bonfield is the director of the Collingswood (NJ) Public Library, a part-time library science PhD student at Rutgers, a wedding officiant, a barefoot runner, and a certified yoga teacher. He likes podcasts, serial commas, and baseball analysis.
- Ellie Collier is very proud to be a Reference & Instruction Librarian at Normandale Community College where she works to help a diverse population of primarily transfer students take their first (or sometimes second or third) steps towards pursuing an undergraduate education. When not at work she is probably playing board, card, or video games or reading feminist critiques of them and/or their culture and communities.
- Erin Dorney is the outreach librarian at Millersville University Library in PA, where she markets and promotes library initiatives in addition to mentoring impressionable interns. Outside of work she can often be found poking aimlessly around in the woods and sending postcards through the mail.
- Emily Ford is currently the Urban & Public Affairs Librarian at Portland State University. When not working, she’s probably riding her bicycle, practicing yoga, cooking, eating, or thinking about food, or spending time with four-legged friends.
- Kim Leeder is Director of Library Services at The College of Western Idaho, a community college that started offering classes in 2009. She loves the creativity and excitement that comes from building a library at a brand-new institution. Kim also runs marathons and adopts new hobbies regularly.
- Hugh Rundle is Information Management & Kew Librarian at the City of Boroondara in Melbourne, Australia, and is Lead Pipe’s first Antipodean member. When not haranguing prospective ALIA board members Hugh can be found at political party meetings or buying history and pop science books he never seems to have time to actually read.
- Micah Vandegrift spends his days investigating copyright, digital scholarship, and open access as Florida State University’s first Scholarly Communications Librarian. He also can’t shake a former academic interest in cultural criticism and pop/sub-culture studies, which leads to lots of music, movies, and magazines. Micah reads 1-2 books a year.