Emeritus Editorial Board Members
- Derik Badman is one of our founders. He did most of the design for our site and all of our author illustrations.
- Hilary Davis is Assistant Head, Collection Management for Engineering & E-Science at the North Carolina State University Libraries in Raleigh, NC, and a co-founder of In the Library with the Lead Pipe. She tends to obsess about her yard and keep spreadsheets of BBQ restaurants in NC.
- Emily Ford is one of our founders. She lives in Portland, Oregon, and spends her non-library time with cappuccino, bicycles, yoga, and cats.
- Eric Frierson lives in Austin, TX. He is a father and a doughnut aficionado.
- Gretchen Kolderup is the Manager for Young Adult Education and Engagement at the New York Public Library and a director-at-large on the YALSA Board.
- Kim Leeder is Director of Library Services at The College of Western Idaho, a community college that started offering classes in 2009. She loves the creativity and excitement that comes from building a library at a brand-new institution. Kim also runs marathons and adopts new hobbies regularly.
- Micah Vandegrift spends his days investigating copyright, digital scholarship, and open access as Florida State University’s first Scholarly Communications Librarian. He also can’t shake a former academic interest in cultural criticism and pop/sub-culture studies, which leads to lots of music, movies, and magazines. Micah reads 1-2 books a year.
- Leigh Anne Vrabel works for the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh as a senior staff librarian in the Reference Department.